Sunday, April 13, 2008

One week in!

I've been in my new home for one week. I am happy, warm, and well fed! Mommy even thinks I may have gained a half pound or so, we will see! The vet said it was okays if I gained a pound or so, but not a lot. Mommy has me on a careful diet because she doesn't want me to gobble too much food at once!

Mommy has taken me to tons of new places! We went to PetSmart and the parks

and to Daddy's work and to Auntie's house and so many other places. I get along well with my human cousins, I love them! I am still getting used to Daisy, my Auntie's big doggy. She likes to sniff me, maybe when the muds dries up outside, we will run together and play!

I love going to PetSmart because I get to meet new doggies and sometimes mommy buys me new toys. At first, in this new home, I was scared to play with toys, but now I love it! Mommy and Daddy got me a kong like Sidka's, except mine is small and red. (Sid's is black and HUGE!). I like having some peanut butter in it and mommy takes it out of the freezer all cold--mmmm, yummy!
As you can see in this picture, Mommy has made me a few different bandannas. I like wearing them when we go places--people notice me more and I get lots of compliments!

Yesterday I met Jove, boy, is he nice! He even helped me get over my fear of peeing in public! He showed me were to pee and I copied him! Our moms were so proud! Here we are reading this memorial stone in the state park. Jove is another rat terrier like me, except his is a little bigger and he's got grey colors instead of tri-colors like me. I like Jove a lot. He doesn't bark much and even though he can't hear me, I know we're going to be best of friends!

By for now every doggy! I hope your homes are great!

2 comments:

Hana said...

Hi Josie,
Nice to meet you. I am glad to hear things have gone pretty well the past week! How are you and Sidka behaving together? I hope you and your brother are having a good time playing together.
~Hana the Dog

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs little Josie, tis nice to meeted u..ur shure iz a cutie, and soo happy u founded ur furever home...

b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu ;)