Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Omd!

Omidogness! It is only four more days until I can meet and go home with my new mommy and daddy! I wonder if Sidka is excited! And I wonder if those kitties will like me! Oh, I'm so anxious!

Here is some more infos on this long rides ahead of me...
My foster Mommy Judy is going to bring me to this place called Little Rock (I wonders where big rock is?) and then she's going to put me with another rat terrier called Gidget and we'll ride together. Here is what the schedule looks like:

TN & AR Pick-ups

  • Little Rock Arkansas at 9:00am CST every Thursday morning at PetSmart, 11400 Financial Centre Pkwy
  • Memphis Thursday afternoon at 1:00pm CST, at the Cloverleaf Animal Clinic
  • Jackson Thursday afternoon at 3 pm CST exit 79, Citgo gas station
  • Camden Thursday afternoon at 4:15 pm CST exit 126, Phillips 66 gas station
  • Dickson Thursday afternoon at 5:15 pm CST exit 172, Cracker Barrel
  • Chattanooga Thursday afternoon at 5:30 pm EST exit 180B, route 27 south, off I-24 at the Exxon gas station on your Right
  • Nashville at 6:00pm CST Thursday afternoon at the 100 Oaks PetSmart off I-65, Armory Dr. exit
  • Lenoir City at 2:00 pm EST Friday afternoon exit #81 off I-75, route 321 behind BP gas station
  • Knoxville at 3:00 pm EST Friday afternoon Broadway exit #6, off I-640, turn Left at Old Broadway--1st light, at the Food City on your Left
  • Kingsport at 5:00 pm EST on Friday afternoon exit #63 off I-81 at the Shell gas station
  • Can do VA pickups along I-81 on Friday evenings, such as Wytheville or Staunton VA
  • We overnight the dogs at our house in Cookeville, east of Nashville, and the transport leaves out Friday, mid morning, and they drive through the night to arrive on Saturday. There are 3 drivers, one being Kyle, so they take turns sleeping.
Pick-up Locations for Adopters

*Note* - You will receive a call Friday evening to let you know if we are ahead or behind schedule. These times are not always exact! 'You can also call Kyle at anytime Saturday to see how he is doing on time, before you leave to meet him. Delivery times are all EST.

  • Hagerstown, MD 2:30 am Sat morning
  • Allentown, PA 5 am Sat morning
  • Pluckemin, NJ 6:30 am Sat morning
  • Spring Valley/Nanuet, NY 7:30 am Sat morning
  • Glastonbury, CT 9:30 am Sat morning
  • Plainfield, CT 11:30 am Sat afternoon
  • Windham, NH 1:30 - 2 pm Sat afternoon
My new mommy and daddy are picking me up in New Hampsters and we're going to take a walk and go to a park and I'll get to meet my mommy's cousin. Then I'll get into my new crate, with my comfy pillow and we'll drive north to home. Mommy says the place in New Hampsters is about 2 hours, but Dad says about 2 hours and 30 minutes...but Mommy says Dad drives real sloowww....so I guess we'll see! I'm excited to see Maine and all the trees and my new dog brother and my new cat sisters!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just not excited about all this car rides...

Until then, I can't wait to get more pictures on this bloggie!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly the Airedale said...

What an adventure! You must be super excited, Josie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch