Saturday, March 29, 2008

Doggy Pillow!

Mommy finished my new doggy pillow yesterday! It looks so pretty! I can't wait to sleep on it on the ride to my new home! Mommy picked really nice pink fleecies! I think it looks really warm! I heard Sidka was jealous of Mum making the pillow for me, but she explained to him that he has to stop putting stuffs in his water bowl and then maybe she'd make one for him. She got the fleece fabrics when she got mine. She just wants to test silly Sid with the plain fleece first to make sure he doesn't throw it in his waters!

Today is one week until I get to meet my new mommy and daddy! I am really excited and I think they are too!

That's all for today! If there are any more updates, I'll be sure to post, otherwise I'll write when I get to my new home!

*Note from Josie's and Sidka's Mom: The dog pillow was a very easy project. If anyone has a small doggy that would love their own pillow bed, shoot me an email and I can give you explicit directions, or I am willing to make custom pillows for all doggy's (with time of course!).

No comments: