Sunday, April 6, 2008

Finally HOME!

Hi all dogs!
This is an exciting time for everyone! I don't want to bore you all with tons of words and little pictures, so we'll do big pictures and little words!

This is the transport trailer that I rode in from Arkansas to Tennessee, then from Tennessee to New Hampshire!

I am so happy my foster Mom Judy mentioned my name to my new mommy and daddy! They talked a long long time and they finally found a dog for them--me!! I traveled from Arkansas to Maine--between Thursday (April 3, 2008) and Saturday (April 5, 2008). Boy am I glad to be in my furever home!

I am home! I had a long, long rides, but now I am home, safe and sound and tail wagging happy! (Even though it is a pretty small tail!) I got home yesterday afternoon where I was welcomed by two kitts and one hyper dog!

That picture is of me and mommy at the park and ride where she and dad picked me up! ~~>


The picture below is me in my new home, I was in the middle of telling mommy how much I love her, so my tongue is sticking outs! Oh, and you can see my new collar real good in this picture!

I'm doing well, very excited! I will write a blog with more substance tomorrow once I've got some rest! Last night was pretty hectic, but today should be okay!

2 comments:

My Little Family: said...

I am so happy for you and your new family! I have a two Ratties passed on the chair by my desk after watching squirrels for two hours. One is like you - he was rescued and went thru a transport to get to his new family.

Rat Terriers Rock!

Molly the Airedale said...

Yippeeeeeeeeee! You made it, Josie! We are so thrilled that you are at your forever home!
Mom says the a bandana is 20" square. Hope this helps!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch