Friday, March 28, 2008

Top Dog

I heard my new mommy is a little worried about my transition from Arkansas, where it is warm right now, to Maine, where it is cold. I'm a tough girl, I've been through lots, and I am glad I've got myself a new home. I'm not worried.

Either way, so boughts some flannel and cotton fabric that was on sales and she's going to make me a little warm jacket! She has to wait until we meet so she can get my measurements, but I like the idea of having clothes made just for me! It's like I'm a model! America's Next Top Model, Watch out!! Does Cover Girl have any pretty pink nail polish for me? Better yet, Mommy searched dog models in google and she found America's Top Dog Model! She better get working on those clothes for me! If I have any chance of winning this, I need an evening gown, casual wear AND a bathing suit (one piece please, I'm modest)! I'll rush my measurements up Mom!

I'm glad she boughts that flannel, I hear it's soft and warm--which is what I will wants because I heard it's snowing in Maine AGAIN!! Mommy is fed up with snow! They have had a lot up there! She says even in Northern Maine, they've broken a record with how much snow there is! I bet she's glad she doesn't live in Caribou! But, what happens when it starts to melt? Where does it go?

Oh, and I almost forgots to mention, Mommy is almost done making that doggy bed for me out of soft fleece and pillow stuffing! Mmm, that will feel good after such a long journey!

*Note from Josie's Mum: If you'd like the real directions for the bed I made Josie (a lot easier than the DIY network's version) just shoot me an email via Josie or Sidka's blogs!

No comments: